Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hiwi the Kiwi

"Have you packed the life jackets" I said.

"No, we don't need them we know how to swim" said my Dad.

" Take them we need them" I yelled.

"Ok," said my Dad " we can take them"

When we got to the boat ramp my dad took the flares and the beacon out of the boat.

"What are you doing" I said.

"Taking them out" said my dad.

"Why?" I said.

"We haven't crashed before" said my dad in an angry voice.

When we left my dad packed everything I told him to take, on the boat everyone wore a life jacket because I told them to.

Bang, the boat got a big hole in the bow, our boat started to sink in th sea. As we're bobbing up and down I paddle over to our sinking boat, I grab the beacon and push it under the salt water to trigger the life guards to come and save us.

"There's the helicopter" my dad yells.

They can't see us" my dad screams.

"I've got this" I say.

I grab the flare and aim the flare at the helicopter like I'm trying to shoot it. Then the helicopter should see us. I hear someone yell,

"We're are you"

A few seconds after I let a hand flare go, bang, a big cloud of bright orange smoke attracts the helicopter to drop a ladder for all the people who where on our boat.when we got to the shore my dad said,

"Thanks."

Don't say thank you to me say it to Hiwi the Kiwi.

Everyone who goes fishing wear a life jacket,and take flares and a beacon.


No comments:

Post a Comment